Natwest loan insurance
If you have been mis-sold a loan insurance policy you may have already considered making a claim for compensation. If you are unsure whether your policy was mis-sold; however, you may be unsure how to proceed.
In order for a policy to be mis-sold there must have been a significant failure at the point of sale. Our list below gives more details of ways in which polices may be mis-sold. If one of these failures occurred when you took out your Natwest loan insurance policy it may be considered to be mis-sold and you may be entitled to a refund worth thousands of pounds.
- You were told the cover was compulsory.
- You were told taking out the cover would guarantee or improve your chance of being given the loan.
- You were sold the policy without the terms and conditions being explained in full.
- You were sold the policy without a full explanation of the costs involved.
- You were put under undue pressure to take out the cover.
You were sold the cover even though you were unsuitable or ineligible for the insurance because:
- You had existing cover in place elsewhere.
- You were entitled to full sick pay from your employer.
- You were employed within the civil service or were a serving member of the armed forces.
- You were sixty-five or over.
- You had a pre-existing medical condition.
- You were self-employed.
- You were unemployed, retired or in full-time education.
If you believe you were sold a Natwest loan insurance you can start your PPI claim today by calling 0207 471 2000. We are a specialist claims company who has already helped thousands of customers claim payment protection refunds. We work on a no win no fee basis* and can often settle our customers claims in just eight weeks. Remember, there is no limit to how many claims you could make and you may also have been mis-sold payment protection cover on a credit card, store card, mortgage or hire purchase agreement.
blog comments powered by